Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday in San Francisco

Cindy was in San Francisco for the weekend while Roger attended a Masonic conference. She only needed to attend his installation on Sunday so I went to spend Saturday with her. We went to Macy's and one of their very agressive cosmetic counter people talked us into doing our faces. I discovered again that I can't wear glasses with mascara but they used a really great eyeliner so it was fun. I know that anyone who has short lashes will probably think I am insane for complaining but my lashes are too long for mascara with glasses because they hit up against the glasses. It is uncomfortable. I didn't buy anything. We also had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory on the 8th floor of the Macy's building. Yum. We shared a Chinese Chicken Salad, Pepperoni pizza and Key Lime cheesecake.

Then we went to The Embarcadero where they were having an Arts and Crafts show. The day was beautiful and we found a really cool booth of jewelry made out of sea glass from England. http://www.katiecarrin.com/ Cindy bought a couple of pieces. We stopped by Ghiradeli Square to pick up some chocolate.

We ended the day with a short stroll through Chinatown where Cindy and Roger are staying. I got some Almond Cookies to bring home.

It was a great day spent with a great friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...