Today I took the day off to visit with friends and catch up on things that I have been putting off for way too long...for example, I have a credit with PG&E of about $400 but never got around to calling to find out why. Well, today I did and I over paid my bill for several months so I should be able to get through the summer without having to pay much...that is good news.
This afternoon my boss called me to let me know I got my new job! It is a promotion. I am now the manager of the Organizational Change Management f(OCM) oF the ACES Project. I have been the Training Manager over the project for almost two years. The project manager retired a couple of months ago and my boss, who was the OCM manager, took the project manager spot. Now, after the application and interview process, I took her job. I enjoy Change Management and Strategic Planning so I am excited for the opportunity. OCM covers training, communication and organizational transition. There is still so much to do but I am hopeful that it will fall in to place before too long and I will be able to take my month off :)
Some Posts You Might Love From My New Blog!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment