Sharon, wonderful friend since 7th grade, is taking me on a cruise to Mexico for my birthday for nine days! We are just a few hours from boarding the ship...taking care of last minute things. Funny today I realized I always have so much to do that I don't do fun. I have fun moments but I don't know how to just let go, relax, and have fun. So hopefully this trip will help me learn to do that.
Sharon and Eric are incredibly generous and fun. Eric has bags and bags of toys that we are taking to make sure we have all the equipment to have fun. I will let you know how it goes...so far what I know about....snorkeling gear, surf boards, a remote helicopter, and reservations for a zipline...let the fun begin!
Some Posts You Might Love From My New Blog!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment